To file an ASAP report:
- Determine your Employee ID Number. This can be found by logging into Gusto. Click the “Personal Details” link on the left, and under Additional Information you’ll find your Employee Number.
- If you’d like, review the screenshots below so you are fully prepared to enter all available information.
- Click the link here to open the ASAP Reporting Site in a new window.
- For “Your Company ID”, use “JetOut” (no quotes, no spaces).
- After filling in the Company ID, choose L4OA under the FAA Designator menu to the right. It should be the only option.
- For “Your Employee ID”, use your Employee ID Number that you found in step 1.
- Choose your Employee Group.
- Read the instructions and acknowledge by clicking the “Acknowledge Instructions” check box.
- A series of tabs will appear below the checkbox for you to fill out your report. Include as much information as you can.
Thank you for taking the time and effort to increase Jet Out’s level of safety!
Screenshots of the information you can enter in the tabs are provided below: